Mutual Funds In Hindi : friends today i will tell you Business Tips In Hindi I will tell What is Mutual Funds , Mutual fund is also a very good way to earn money. And if you want, you can start it with only 500 rupees, so let’s know. what are mutual funds ,
Mutual funds in hindi : What is Mutual fund
Mutual Funds In Hindi : Mutual Funds There is a type of fund under which the money of many people is invested in a single fund. Money is deposited from all the investors in Mutual Fund and that deposited money is used for investment in shares. Initially, I used to understand mutual funds only for rich people, but today this ideology seems to be changing.
Mutual funds are accessible to every person and every section today. Today one can start investing in Mutual Funds with a small amount. The minimum amount to invest in Mutual Funds as of today is Rs 500. Any person who wants to make big profits by making small savings can start investing in mutual funds today with just Rs 500.
Investing in Mutual Funds is very easy, you can invest in it yourself or you can invest in Mutual Funds with the help of a broker.
Types of Mutual Funds : Types of Mutual Funds
Mutual Funds There are many types, they can be divided through their profits and duration. Some of the main types of mutual funds are given below:-
- Open End Mutual Fund : Open Ended Funds = In this scheme, the investor can sell or buy funds at any point of time. There is no fixed date or period to buy or sell the funds.
- Debt funds : Debt funds = The risk to the investor is very less in this type of funds. It is a safe investment. Debt funds provide fixed returns. If you want a steady income then this fund is for you.
- Liquid mutual funds : Liquid Funds= If you have money for short term then you can invest them in liquid funds. It is also a safe option to invest. Liquid funds invest in short term debt instruments.
- Equity funds : Equity funds = you through equity funds Share Market I invest. Equity funds have more chances of making profits, it also has risks if invested for a short period. Therefore, it is necessary to do complete information before investing.
Apart from these, there are many types of mutual funds, some of them are as follows.
- Growth Mutual Funds
- Income mutual funds
- Pension funds
- Tax Saving Fund
- Fixed maturity Funds
- capital protection fund
Apart from these, there are many types of funds in which you can invest. You have to choose according to your choice and you are ready to invest.
Benefits Of Mutual Funds: Benefits of Mutual Funds
There are many benefits of investing in Mutual Funds. Some of the advantages of Mutual Funds are given below;-
- Mutual funds are a cheap way to invest in expensive stocks. In this, your amount works as a unit or as a part and by mixing the amount of other investors, it is invested in shares, so it is a cheap way to invest.
2.) mutual funds I can withdraw the invested amount whenever the investor wants, there are some mutual funds in which the amount can be withdrawn only after the completion of a certain time called lock-in period.
3.) There are also some mutual funds in which the investor can get income tax exemption by investing. The investor gets exemption on the amount invested under Section 80C of Income Tax. The maximum amount of exemption that can be availed is Rs 1.5 lakh.
4.) The most important advantage of investing in mutual funds is that the possibility of loss here is less. Your money is invested or invested in different places, which reduces the loss to the investor. Or the risk is also less.
How to invest in Mutual Funds?
Investing in Mutual Funds is very easy nowadays. You can invest in Mutual Funds online or you can invest in Mutual Funds through a broker / company. If you are new to this thing then it would be best for you to invest through an expert.
He must have been working in this field for a long time and he will have better knowledge of the market than you, so you should invest through a broker. According to your need, he will invest your money in those mutual funds, the kind of profit you want. If you want to invest in low risk then he will get you to invest in similar type of funds.
You can also invest directly in Mutual Funds. For this, you have to go through the entire process of investing by visiting the website of mutual funds. Mutual Funds In Hindi what is.
Top performing mutual funds in hindi India
Here below is a list of mutual funds of some good companies, in which investing can be beneficial for you.
- Axis Mutual Fund
- Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
- DSPBR Mutual Fund
- SBI Mutual Fund
- HDFC Mutual Fund
- ICICI Pru Mutual Fund
- IDBI Mutual Fund
- IDFC Mutual Fund
- JM Financial MF
- Kotak Mutual Fund
- L&T Mutual Fund
- LIC Mutual Fund
- Reliance Mutual Fund
- Sundaram Mutual Fund